Scottish Heritage Lottery
Thank you for supporting our work. If you want to make a donation, or ask about a gift you've made, please call our Supporter Services Team on: 0131 458 0200
National Trust for Scotland is Licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission. Account No. 4832. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Promoter: National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road, Edinburgh, EH11 4DF. Responsible Person: Phil Long. Registered Charity No. SC 007410.
- Your purchase of Scottish Heritage Lottery entries is from the National Trust for Scotland (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity promotes its lotteries.
- All proceeds from the Lottery go to National Trust for Scotland (Registered office address: National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road, Edinburgh, EH11 4DF. Registered Charity No.: SC007410).
- You represent and agree that;
a) You are 18 years of age or over
b) You are a resident of Great Britain
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, telephone number and email address and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- You accept that the Scottish Heritage Lottery is registered in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- The prizes for the Scottish Heritage Lottery are printed on the leaflets / tickets provided and are advertised on the National Trust for Scotland website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- Any cheques remaining uncashed for over 6 months will be cancelled and the unclaimed prizes will be treated as a donation
- The cost of each entry is £1 per play and payment must be made in advance.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- The Promoter will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- The winning numbers will be on the National Trust for Scotland website, and will also be available via the Lottery Office Helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 0131 458 0431 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will be only in summary, for example Mr McDonald from Glasgow. In addition, The Promotor may also ask to use winners’ stories and/or photographs for publication on the website, or to promote the lottery.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the National Trust for Scotland website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- National Trust for Scotland is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via the National Trust for Scotland website, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0131 458 0431.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, shall be final and binding.